Monday, June 19, 2006

Garden Tour Teaser

This weekend, I attended the Grand Homes, Gardens, & Grapes, in the historic Licking riverside district, Covington, KY. Unfortunately, my schedule is such that I won’t get to post the photos and commentary until later this week. If you just can’t wait, you can view the Flickr photoset. (For those homeowners whose gardens I photographed, please let me know if I’ve made any mistakes identifying the photos.)

Until I find the time to properly write about the tour, I leave you with this photo (not from a house on tour, but in the area) of the single best use of impatiens I have every seen:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dianne said...

That is pretty-and the impatiens definitely are filler plants for the hostas.I just threw some impatiens behind a rose and Sweet William bed I had to fill in some brown space.
Do tell about the show soon.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home