Friday, February 17, 2006

Are You Going?

My calendar is quickly filling up with the upcoming season’s gardening events! For those in the Cincinnati area, here is a run-down on 2006 garden events:

Cincinnati Home and Garden Show, March 4 – 12
Cincinnati Flower Show, April 22 – 30
Civic Garden Center Plant Sale, May 6 – 7
College Hill Gardeners Plant Sale, May 7
Newport East Row Garden Walk, June 24 - 25
Civic Garden Center Neighborhood Garden Tour, July 13

Dates not yet set for:

Licking Riverside Historic District Home and Garden Tour (scheduled in early July last year)

(If June is the best month for seeing gardens – why are there two tours scheduled for hot July?)

I’d love to see a garden (and home) tour in College Hill. (I’ll have to suggest that to the College Hill Gardeners.) Maybe I’ll be ready for a tour of my own garden in 2007. Meanwhile, I hope to see you at one of our season’s gardening events. If you miss any of them, you can count on a photo recap on Cincinnati Cape Cod.

Leave a comment if I’ve missed a tour, show, or other special event.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to go to all of these! Well, maybe not so much the Home and Garden Show again. Too many people, too enclosed. Crowd issues.

Every year I say I'm going to the Cincinnati Flower Show, but haven't yet. This year I MEAN it. I also will definitely make the College Hill Gardeners (even though I live "way down" in Covedale) and Civic Garden Center plant sales.

8:36 AM  
Blogger OldRoses said...

I'm going to/working at the NJ Flower show on Sunday. Pictures to follow . . .

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home