Friday, July 06, 2007

Gardening Belt

I figure gardening is good exercise. I don’t mind digging or hoeing or hauling manure. What does bother me, though, is running from one end of the yard to the other to find my trowel or twine or pruners or scissors or camera. Worst of all: running to find my phone, should I happen to actually hear it ring. I needed a hands-free way to tote my miscellaneous items around. So, I asked for this for our 3-year (leather) anniversary:



It holds all the aforementioned items, including a clip-on compass so I don’t get lost!

Now, all I need is a drink holder attached to my cart for my ghetto sangria (Looza/boxed white wine mixture). Or maybe I should just get one of those beer hats.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute.

I'm making him buy me tons of bulbs for our anniversary (Sept. 11).

12:50 PM  
Blogger kate said...

I love the colour and all the pockets...

6:46 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

That is adorable!

8:41 PM  
Blogger growingagardenindavis said...

What a great gift idea!

But what is Looza?? Maybe we don't have it in California...

5:36 PM  
Blogger LostRoses said...

Very clever, Kasmira! Will you be posting that outfit on What I Wore Today?

12:20 AM  
Blogger Sylvana said...

I LOVE IT!!
And I must say that it is very flattering to your figure.

You could do what I do, put your drink in a Nalgene bottle, that way you can drop it on the ground where ever you stop to work.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Kasmira said...

Looza is a nectar/juice drink. I get it in the juice section of our Kroger. You might try Frye's in California.

9:04 AM  
Blogger David (Snappy) said...

Hi Kasmira,I love the Belt.I am constantly putting garden tools down then forgetting where they are.Some garden time is spent looking for Misplaced tools.The Solution,ha a funkly leather belt.
Now I need to find one, preferably with a coffee cup holder too :)

8:50 AM  
Blogger Ms. Dongmei said...

Where did you find this? it's so cute, I'll make him buy one for me for our 5-year-anniversary. I live in Charleston, SC ... Thanks for sharing this.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Kasmira said...

It is from pinktoolbelts.com. Easy, huh?!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home