Thursday, February 24, 2005

Asparagus Photos

At last, photos of the asparagus dining room. . .



View from the living room. This picture is a little darker than life.


View from the kitchen.
My goodness, the room is tilting!


The very green corner.
I need to hang something on the left wall.

The very best photo (an udate of this shot) didn't come out. I will retake it and post it soon. You can view the before, during, and after shots at the Dining Room flickr set. The set also contains a good photo of the completed Roman shades and a picture of my paint buddy, Kathy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that looks REALLY good with your furniture and accessories..... nice pick!

7:52 AM  
Blogger K said...

I love that shade of green. I love green in general. I find myself wanting to paint every room in my house a shade of green.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!....I just realized that I've never painted any room green, probably because most of my stuff is green....

10:36 AM  
Blogger Jenny Wren said...

Hey..it looks great. That color is definitely on the short list for our house now. And the roman shades came out great. That fabric is beautiful.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home